Posted by : C.C Monday, July 28, 2014


Summer sale is everywhere in Japan especially during the entire month of July.
It's the best season to come Japan for those who love shopping apart from travelling.
I hesitated for a week before desiding to grab this back home.
I bought this from Takashimaya Yokohama.
http://www.takashimaya.co.jp/yokohama/
It was so tempting because of the 30% discount.
Apart from Burberry, other brands like Salvatore Ferregamo, Tiffany & Co., Coach, Lacoste, Rayban, Jill Stuart, Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani etc are having 30% discount too.
When I tried on this pair of sunglasses, I knew that "This is mine". Lol.
But due to my stinginess, I did not bring it immediately back home.
It's still a luxurious item to me even though it's a great bargain.
And after one week, I went back to Takashimaya in Yokohama again.
Luckily, it was still there but this is the last pair.
But since there is no any scratches or damages, so I just grabbed it.



Unboxing it!



In a nice case.
I just love the design of the case.



Side of the sunglasses



Front view



And authentication cards.
Well, I knew that it is just an overpriced plastic sunglasses but still I bought it.
Because, the satisfaction of having a pair of favorite brand sunglasses is priceless. YOLO!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CCFISM -Shinpuru v2- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -